Sunday 8 February 2015

HOW TO: Style Wedge Sneakers!

Lordy Lordy! Me making a style tutorial... this is WAY out of left field! I've never found my particular style to be ground breaking, but I will admit that in the last couple years I've become a little bit more secure with my style choices. I'm a bit of an impulse buyer and 90% of the time buy things that I never end up wearing because I don't know how to style it properly. That was the case with what you're about to see, but after going through my closet I think I have found 3 secure ways to rock the heck out of yourrrrr........

FIRST OF ALL, if you'd rather watch this in video form, I GOTCHUUU B ;) In cases like these I will definitely be doing video/blogs paired together! So check that out HERRREEE:



DEFINITELY like and subscribe to my channel :)

If you'd rather read about it, check out my 3 different ways to style dem shoes. 


LOOK ONE: 
Casual Comfy
Rock your wedges with some flowy and comfy goodness. Perfect for running errands, heading to a class, or spending some time in the studio!

You will need:
1. Harem/Drop Crotch Pants
2. Graphic Tee
3. Cocoon Sweater
4. Slouchy Beanie (optional)



LOOK TWO: 
Edgy Chic
GET EDGE WITH WEDGE! For a more edgy look, pair your shoes with some tighter pants. I like wearing this with all black (surprise surprise) and then accessorizing (heavily) and throwing on some lipstick to complete your "going out" look. This is a typical West Of Indie gigging outfit. (I swear I need a separate wardrobe for gig-appropriate wear)

You will need:
1. Skinny Pants/Leggings
2. Basic Black Tank
3. Red Lipstick
4. Long Necklace
5. Jean overcoat (optional)


LOOK THREE: 
Fun and Flirty
A sweet look for dinner with friends and fun ladies nights! I never thought I'd wear these thick shoes with a dress/skirt but it actually doesn't look too shabby! I would definitely pair these with something with a little more colour to complete the flirty look but alas, black, grey and beige are my three most common colours! Haha. 

You will need:
1. Short flared dress/skater skirt
2. Long Cardi
3. Tights/Scarf (if fall/winter)



DOOOO let me know if you have any suggestions/decide to use one of these ideas!!!
See you soon lovers!





No comments:

Post a Comment